Parenting Support Program
At ABC Women’s Center, we believe that equipping healthy families begins during pregnancy and continues after baby is born. Our Parenting Support Program was created to equip expecting parents with the educational and material assistance they need to provide quality care for their children.
SOME OF OUR PARENTING CLASSES INCLUDE:
- WHAT TO EXPECT IN EACH TRIMESTER
- PREGNANCY A – Z
- CHILD BIRTH PREP
- HEALTHY NUTRITION
- BRINGING BABY HOME
- THE HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK
- THE HAPPIEST TODDLER ON THE BLOCK
- SURVIVING INFANCY • BOUNDARIES WITH KIDS
JOINING OUR PROGRAM IS EASY AND FREE OF CHARGE!
- Schedule an intake appointment with ABC
- Participate in our monthly parenting program to receive material resources.
This program is available to all pregnant women in need of assistance throughout their pregnancy and into the second year of babies life.