If you are considering having an abortion, our staff is here to provide you with the information you need before you make a decision. You are probably wondering how far along you are in your pregnancy, or what might be involved if you decide to get an abortion. Our medical staff have the answers to your questions.
Questions to ask when considering abortion:
- Am I really pregnant (is this pregnancy viable)?
- What abortion methods are used?
- What are the risks of an abortion?
- What happens after an abortion?
- What if I have already had an abortion?
- Are there other options available to me?
Before you schedule an abortion:
- Verify your pregnancy with a lab-quality pregnancy test
- Schedule an ultrasound
- Receive thorough pregnancy options information
What if i change my mind after taking the abortion pill?
IT MAY NOT BE TOO LATE.