Still in School? We are here to help you through this difficult time.
Why choose ABC:
- Services are free and confidential
- No insurance coverage needed
- Off campus
- Local office
- You can bring a friend
- You will speak with our medical staff and can ask the tough questions
What should I do now?
- Schedule a confidential appointment with ABC Women’s Center
- Verify you are pregnant with a lab quality pregnancy test at ABC
- If you have a positive test, confirm you currently have a viable pregnancy with a ultrasound. You can schedule a free ultrasound after a positive pregnancy test at ABC.
Answers to your questions:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?
Are you afraid that you might be pregnant? ABC Women’s Center can provide free, confidential pregnancy testing for you. You may be wondering, “Do I need my parents to get an abortion?”
You may be feeling scared, alone and overwhelmed right now, but it is important for you to see if you are pregnant and IF you are, to learn all your options in a safe place where no one will pressure you or judge you.
Answers for Teens
- Do I need to tell my parents I’m pregnant?
- Can anyone force me to have an abortion?
Your Next Step: